This page was last updated on 6/22/2021
At Cabrillo, our priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members, staff and community. For the safety of our staff and members, we are asking anyone who is not fully vaccinated, to please wear a mask when entering a branch.
Our Branches are Open
All Cabrillo Credit Union branches remain open and ready to serve you.
Branch hours have been temporarily adjusted to:
Monday - Thursday 9 AM to 4 PM
Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
We've altered our daily cleaning procedures to more frequently disinfect high-touch surfaces and have made hand sanitizer readily available. We have educated our branch teams on best practices recommended by the CDC.
In order to comply with social distancing recommendations, we are encouraging members to utilize eBranch whenever possible.
Shared Branching may be temporarily impacted. Please click here for available locations. We are encouraging members to utilize eBranch whenever possible.
Cabrillo is proud to have supported our members during the COVID-19 Pandemic with skipping their loan payments and temporarily waiving fees. Since the beginning of the Pandemic, we have provided over $2,500,000 in member outreach and programs.
- Customized Assistance Plans* - In the event that you need assistance with your existing Cabrillo loan, don’t worry. Our team will do our best to create a personalized solution to help you.
We're here to serve you, even if you're at home! You can access your accounts and perform transactions through our eServices, or by contacting Member Support.
- Online and Mobile Banking - eBranch and our mobile app allow you to conduct most transactions remotely. You can apply for and pay loans, complete a Skip-A-Payment (for eligible loans), deposit checks, send secure messages and more! Click here for more details, to enroll in eBranch, or download our mobile app.
- Getting Cash - Cabrillo has ATMs across San Diego available for your use. You also have surcharge-free access to over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide. We recommend sanitizing your hands after using any ATM.
- Member Support - Member Support can assist you with most transactions that are normally performed at branches. Contact Member Support Monday - Thursday from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Shared Branches - Cabrillo is part of the CO-OP Shared Branch Network, which gives you free access to over 5,600 CO-OP shared branches nationwide. Shared Branching may be temporarily impacted due to COVID-19. Please take advantage of our CO-OP Locator for available locations.
Stay aware and vigilant as there is a significant increase in scam activity. The criminals know the public concern and desire for timely information, so they are trying to exploit that vulnerability.
Cabrillo takes the security of personal and financial information very seriously. Remember, we will never call or email you asking for your password, social security number, user ID, routing number, PIN or any other confidential information.
For the most up-to-date information on how to stay safe online, visit: Fraud Prevention Library