Fast, secure and free
Cabrillo has rolled out our new Bill Payment in eBranch. The enhanced features allow you to quickly and easily pay a bill with just a few clicks. Plus, Bill Payment even works on tablets and smartphones, so you can pay bills seamlessly while on the go! We’ve also changed our cutoff time to 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time), so bills paid before that time will go out the same day.
Need to do more with your Bill Payment, such as change an address, or change a recurring payment date? Click on “Advanced Options” to go to the full Bill Payment site. Need additional help? Check out our how-to videos and FAQs.
Learn how to do more with your Bill Payment in eBranch with these helpful how-to videos:
• Pay a bill
• Pay a person
• Set up bill pay alerts
• Set up eBill
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Bill Payment?
A: Bill Payment is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through eBranch. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
Q: Who can I pay with Bill Payment?
A: You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills, or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter, or relative.
Q: How do I start using Bill Payment?
A: The first step is to add a payee, the person, or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
• Log in to eBranch and click the "Bill Pay" link.
• Select “Advanced Options”, then “Add a Payee”
• Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
Q: How are online payments delivered?
A: Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via a secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Q: Is Bill Payment secure?
A: Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Bill Payment helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills, and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers, and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payment activity.
Q: How long does it take before my payment is received?
A: Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
Q: How are the scheduled payments processed with Bill Payment?
A: Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
Q: What are the primary benefits of Bill Payment?
A: Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Payment.
• Save time. With Bill Payment, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
• Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
• Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
• Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Payment, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.