Experience Convenience With Cabrillo's Mobile Banking!
Cabrillo's free mobile banking application for the iPhone® and AndroidTM, gives you safe and secure mobile access to:
- Make a deposit - deposit your check and receive immediate credit to your account*
- Pay bills through Bill Payment - also view payment history
- Make transfers - between your Cabrillo accounts and accounts you have at other banks or credit unions
- Manage your accounts - view pending pre-authorized transactions
- View your transaction history - view cleared check images and even place a stop payment
- Find an ATM or branch - search locations all over the United States
- Current rates - view our up-to-date rates for loans, savings accounts, IRAs and more
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of banking from your phone! Click one of the links below with your smartphone to download the Cabrillo app!
iPhone® or Android Users
- Visit the iTunes® App Store or the Google Play Store
- Search for "Cabrillo"
- Download the free App
Or, tap the button to the left from your iPhone or Android.
Other Internet-Enabled Phones
Simply point your mobile browser to:
For Blackberry® devices visit https://m.cabrillocu.com to download the shortcut.
Cabrillo has launched a new service that provides quick access to information about your account without having to login to eBranch each time. When on the go, Text Banking allows you to request and receive account information via text message. The service is free and secure just like our other account services.
Enroll by logging into eBranch and clicking on the Text Banking link. Once receiving the enrollment text message, reply with CABCU to begin using the Text Banking service. Instructions are provided throughout the enrollment process.
Commonly used commands
BAL – Returns the balance for a specified share or loan account
HIS – Returns history for a specified share or loan account
TRAN – Allows a transfer within the account
LOCK/UNLOCK – Locks login access to eBranch and mobile banking
HELP – Returns a listing of available Text Banking commands