Debit and Credit Card Monitoring Service
In an effort to prevent fraudulent activity on your card, the credit union may deny transactions that appear suspicious. To make sure unusual purchases do not get declined, please inform the credit union through a secure eBranch message or by phone when you will be making larger purchases than normal or if you'll be making purchases while out of the country, or normal purchasing areas. In the event there is unusual activity on your card, our Fraud Department may contact you. Please keep personal information updated, especially phone numbers. This security procedure helps protect you from fraud and potential losses.
How You Can Help
You play a role in maintaining the security of your cards. By taking the following steps, you can help protect your account and avoid potential losses.
- Immediately report lost or stolen cards to the credit union
- Cover the ATM PIN pad when entering your number
- Before making purchases online, make sure the website is secure and the company is reputable
- Update anti-virus and spyware software regularly
- Never release your PIN to anyone or write it down where it may be discovered
- Regularly monitor your statements for any unusual activity
- If you are contacted by a fraud specialist, please return the call as soon as possible
- Make certain that the phone number you have on file with the credit union is current so you can be easily contacted if any questionable activity is detected on your account
Report a Card Lost or Stolen
To report a lost/stolen card or contact a Fraud Specialist 24 hours a day, please call 888.241.2510.