Jump to main content



Am I going to receive a 1098 form?

You will receive a 1098 if you paid $600 in interest on a Home Equity loan or Mortgage in the most recent tax year. Your December statement will show the total amount of interest paid over the year.

Am I going to receive a 1099 INT?

If you earned at least $10.00 in dividends (excluding IRAs) at Cabrillo in the most recent tax year, you will receive a 1099-INT.

Your December statement will reflect the total amount of dividends earned over the year.

How do I change my address or phone number?

You may either:

  • Login to eBranch, click on Settings, then Address Change
  • Visit one of our branch office locations

Please do not send an address change or other personal information through regular email because it is not secure.

What is a CU Service Center?

Shared branching is a cooperative network of credit unions that have joined together and created shared service centers across the country.  By sharing facilities, Cabrillo can offer greater convenience for members to access their accounts at many more locations just as if they were at Cabrillo Credit Union.

Cabrillo members can use any convenient CU service Center to conduct Cabrillo Credit Union business.  A CU Service Center will have a logo designating its shared branching service.  When you enter a CU Service Center you only need to bring your Cabrillo member account number and a valid photo ID.  At a CU Service Center, members can:

  • Make deposits & withdrawals
  • Make transfers between accounts
  • Check your account history

To find a CU Shared Service Center nearest you, click here.

Return to Knowledge Base FAQs

Was this information helpful?
Please rate the content from 1 to 5. A low score means the content was not helpful. A high score means the content was very helpful.
Current rating: 1 (1 ratings)